Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Beginnings

Here We Go!

Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year in Aquatic Science! I am excited to have each of you as members of my family here at Ridge Point over the course of this year and maybe for the rest of our lives.  Together we will accomplish great things in class and experience the many wondrous things that the ocean provides for us.

I will use this blog as my class website.  Here I will post the documents and links to assignments that you will use throughout the school year.  I will also post weekly summaries of what we covered in class.  Sometimes I may even use this blog as my method of expressing my thoughts to you about different topics covered in class.  My goal is to be interactive with you so that you become a fully engaged, participating member in my class and I hope to release you to the world with tools that will help you be engaged with life.  

In order to accomplish my goal, I need you to interact with me as much as possible.  Please feel free to respond to my posts with comments, follow me on Twitter @coachfisher_rp, and be active in person, in class.  

The picture shows a set of railroad tracks heading off into the distance.  I wish I could tell you where exactly this path leads, but then again, that's what makes this fun! Every school year is different.  Every person in class is different.  We all start down these tracks together, but the different methods used to travel to the last station is the part I enjoy the most.  

I hope I see the best of you this school year, and I hope you see the best in me.  I cannot wait to meet new people and be reunited with others.  Lets make the 2014-2015 school year our best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment