Saturday, September 20, 2014

Now That I've Got It, What Do I Do With It?


I witnessed many different reactions yesterday as I doled out your aquarium group's fate for the future of this class.  Some were excited to discover they received the tank they desired, others showed complacence, bewilderment, and even frustration.  I even received an email stating that my methods of aquarium assignment are unfair and I have ruined their plans of aquatic grandeur.  

HA!

The size of the tank does not determine your ability to create a magical underwater fantasyland.  You have received a blank canvas, what you do to fill it relies on your creativity.  I have heard and read many that would make for outstanding aquariums.  Now you have to follow through.  

Don't be like the dog that finally catches the car and has no clue what to do now.  Go through with your plans and make it extraordinary! Recreate the tank from Finding Nemo! Make a new Bikini Bottom! I would love to see somebody actually bring in a shark (tank size appropriate, of course) instead of just talk about it!  

Your life will be full of making plans and either doing them or not.  Be somebody that completes their plans.

Now that you've got it, what will do with it?



No comments:

Post a Comment